Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Grotto or Pixie Hollow?

mmmm waffles. I found yesterday very productive. I woke up and had to straighten out my parking pass situation because when I signed up my name wasn't on my insurance, my dad's was, so I had to go do that and I got my handy dandy parking pass. Following that I met up with my parents at downtown disney and my mom went nuts in the christmas store. I'm pretty sure with all the things she wanted to buy or thought that I needed I'm going to have a full blown santa's apartment on my hands, only disney style. I walked into the huge disney store and I've already found christmas gifts for everyone, and I mean everyone. After that began our adventure of finding a tv for the apt. We went to walmart, and they were out of the one I wanted so we were going to go to another one but stopped at target before hand and they had an even bigger one for cheaper, but they were out. So then we ventured to another target further down (there are targets and walmarts every 10 mins on the same road...ridiculous!) and when we got there they were out too but were getting a truck tomorrow. So after three failed attempts we postponed it until future ventures, and I headed back to get ready for Planet Hollywood with the girls. We wanted to do roomie bonding and get to know each other before all of our schedules got hectic. We dressed in black, white, or plaid, and we all looked amazing. I drove all 6 of us in my 5 person car and all I could think about was how during spring break kevin got pulled over for having too many people in the car and I did not want to get a ticket! Luckily we made it and had a ton of fun at dinner. We thought of all the different themed parties we're going to have and what our apt is going to be themed. Long story short, Danielle's boyfriend's apt down here is the Jungle and they are the Lost Boys, each one of them having a Lost Boy name from Peter Pan. We went to their apt after dinner and it looks pretty tight. They have plants everywhere, a hammock, their names written in wood. It looks pretty cool, so the girls and I wanted to do kind of the same thing...only better :) So we came up with two ideas, Ariel's Grotto and Pixie Hollow. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment